+ Graphic #1 +
The most prominent real-life AHS character references (I know there are plenty others). The historical figure is on the right and the show’s interpretation is on the left.
THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR SO LONG
I should do an updated version of this.
Can we get a list of who the historic people are also?
* Lana Winters (Sarah Paulson; 2) -> Nellie Bly, reporter
* Grace Bertrand (Lizzie Brocheré; 2) -> Lizzie Borden, suspected murderer
* Dr. Arthur Arden (James Cromwell; 2) -> Dr. Josef Mengele, Nazi scientist
* Anne Frank (Franka Potente; 2)-> Anne Frank, author and Holocaust victim
+ Graphic #2 +
* Dr. Oliver Thredson (Zachary Quinto; 2) -> Ed Gein, serial killer
* The Axeman (Danny Huston; 3) -> The Axeman of New Orleans, unapprehended serial killer
* Madame Delphine LaLaurie (Kathy Bates; 3) -> Madame Marie Delphine LaLaurie, serial killer
* Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett; 3) -> Marie Laveau, Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
+ Graphic #3 +
* Misty Day (Lily Rabe; 3) -> Stevie Nicks, singer
* Myrtle Snow (Frances Conroy; 3) -> Grace Coddington, fashion industry icon
* “The Black Dahlia”/ Elizabeth Short (Mena Suvari; 1) -> “The Black Dahlia”/Elizabeth Short, infamous victim of unsolved murder
* Tate Langdon (Evan Peters; 1) -> Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold, Columbine shooters
i want all the extra fat on my body to fall off and turn into cash
2014 is half over and
- -i lost no weight
- -didn’t learn anything
- -haven’t made an effort to save money
- -still ugly
ah, just another day of disappointing my parents and no one making out with me
i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally
being a girl is so expensive like
XL Shrek Dildos? expensive.